I am


Writing is good for My Soul...






























Sunday, November 6, 2011

Everybody has a story.....Random Thoughts at 4 am

Crazy: As a girl I was crazy, As a woman I am crazy. However placing that label upon myself doesnt make me its a mere recognition that I am somewhat fearless. Don't get me wrong, I do grasp life and what enters into mine however I have the confidence to also face it..as it comes to me?....

Life: I see so many people living the lives as others want to see them. Not living their own. Not chasing their own dreams but others....I myself have always been a dreamer but I have also been a chaser to go along with that. You can dream all you want but if you never take the step to remotely make that dream come true. Then that's all it is....A Dream?....

Addictions: I have my addiction, Its cigarettes.. Had I known the dangers of it as a teenager I probably wouldn't have ever started... However I will ridden that addiction when I am ready.. Mind over Matter?

Forgiveness: I have learned that I can only live life to the fullest by allowing myself to Forgive people as well as forgiving myself. At times, I believe forgiving yourself is sooo much harder then forgiving others. Only for the reason YOU have to accept YOU allowed yourself to get hurt and etc. When in reality the other person probably doesn't even give a shit, so why should you? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment